Sunday, July 16, 2017

Why am I in the UP - without Ken?







For the past six months I have heard opinions [majority unsolicited] from others - who have never walked in my shoes - about what I MUST do and what I am OBLIGATED to do for the rest of MY LIFE, in reference to caring for my life partner.

I [and no one else - not even Ken's family] have been the one and only person to care for Ken during the past five years, as his health as declined. I - and no one else - put their entire life on hold and sacrificed in order to center my entire days around Ken and his health issues.

I did all of this out of my love for Ken and because I was led to believe that this was for OUR future.

Ken and his sisters recently announced that there was a change in plans for my future. It was now DEMANDED of me to move with Ken to Pennsylvania - to his sister's house - where I was expected to take care of Ken and his sister [aka servant / caretaker].

For those of you who dare to bash or claim that I do not love Ken, because I am in the UP trying to get my life back on track, after the devistation of being USED for five years, please read the paragraph above - because that servant position is now available and you are welcome to apply for it.

MY BIGGEST CONCERN OF ALL IS FOR KEN'S PHYSICAL HEALTH AND WELL BEING IN PENNSYLVANIA.


















No comments:

Post a Comment