Thursday, November 18, 2010

11182010 - LETTER FROM REMAX HEADQUARTERS - Divorce Case - CAUSE NO: 64D01-0708-DR-7804/Porter County Superior Court, Valparaiso IN


On November 18th, I received a response from the ReMax headquarters, regarding the sale of the marital home in violation of the September court order.

Although ReMax claimed that they had sent my letter to the ReMax office in Indianapolis Indiana to be investigated, there was no investigation. When I called the main office in Indianapolis, I was told that I would have to file a complaint with the Indiana realtor board.

I considered filing a complaint, but ReMax Realtor Bruceann Singleton left me a voicemail message on November 24th and threatened to sue me if I filed any more complaints [in regards to the sale of the marital home in violation of the September order].






























































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment