Wednesday, September 22, 2010

09222010 - Email to Reporter Jerry Davich - Investigation of Magistrate Johnson/My Complaint Filed With Indiana Judiciary Commission 03262010


From:Renee' <sur5er1998@aol.com>
To:jdavich <jdavich@post-tribune.com>
Subject:Investigation of Magistrate Johnson
Date:Wed, Sep 22, 2010 3:23 pm






Jerry,

A friend suggested that I contact you. Are you covering the judiciary commission's investigation of Magistrate Johnson? I am one of the complainants ;) I have gone to the county judges with info and I have also filed formal complaints against Johnson with the Judiciary Commission.  I would really like to talk to you. What is happening over at the Valpo court involves more than Johnson just failing to issue decisions in cases. I will be mailing you what I recently sent the county judges regarding Johnson.

Renee' Harrington
219-508-2321

Silence: the number one killer of victims of officer involved domestic violence.

http://michiganoidv.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment