Tuesday, September 28, 2010

09282010 - August court order finally signed - Immediate payment of property settlement due to me - Divorce Case - CAUSE NO: 64D01-0708-DR-7804/Porter County Superior Court, Valparaiso IN



After my September 22nd FAX to each of the Porter County judges, the August 19th court order, granting me immediate distribution of my property settlement, was signed.

It is unclear which judge originally signed the order, as the judge's signature was partially whited out and Judge Roger Bradford's [Johnson's boss] rubber stamp was affixed over the original judge's signature.








This court order was never upheld. I never received immediate distribution of my property settlement and I was put out on the street without a penny on October 7th [during the illegal police entry].















No comments:

Post a Comment