Monday, November 19, 2007

11192007 - Divorce Court Hearing Transcripts - CAUSE NO: 64D01-0708-DR-7804/Porter County Superior Court, Valparaiso IN

Also See:


Court Transcripts - November 24, 2008 Hearing

http://abbiandbaileyfromtheheart.blogspot.com/2008/11/court-transcripts-november-24-2008_24.html



This was my provisional order hearing. I was requesting that my maintenance be increased and that I be given funds for my medical and dental care.

My ex was not present for this hearing. I had to sit in a mediation room with attorneys Rice and Shaw and plead my case for needing certain medical care [ pap smear; mamogram; hormone replacement therapy; bladder surgery; care for my Graves Disease;  dental care; etc.].

Rice and Shaw sat across the table from me judging whether I was worthy of certain medical care or not. In the end, they agreed that I would be given $500 towards medical and dental care. If it didn't cover all my costs, then I would have to go without.

Rice and Shaw shot down my request that my maintenance be raised from $100 a week. They told me that I was receiving more than I deserved. I would later discover that I had been entitled to $400 a week in maintenance.

During this meeting, I informed Rice and Shaw that my ex was not paying household expenses that he was court ordered to pay in September. Both attorneys chuckled and asked me why I was being so demanding.

This is the provisional order that Rice and Shaw placed on the record:








No comments:

Post a Comment