Wednesday, June 24, 2009

06242009 - Court Hearing Transcripts - Divorce Case - CAUSE NO: 64D01-0708-DR-7804/Porter County Superior Court, Valparaiso IN - Magistrate Johnson's previous failure to write new provisional order







Court Transcripts - June 24, 2009 Hearing

At this court hearing, Magistrate Johnson stated that he would write a provisional order specifying exactly what household bills I was to pay out of the $400 a week in maintenance. Johnson never wrote the order.












Court Transcripts - November 23, 2009 Hearing

http://abbiandbaileyfromtheheart.blogspot.com/2009/11/court-transcripts-november-23-2009_23.html

At the November 2009 hearing, Attorney Shaw falsely claimed to Johnson that he had directly ordered me to pay the mortgage [during the June 2009 hearing]. Johnson would then issue a written order, based on Shaw's false statement to the court, ordering me to pay the mortgage.
















Court Transcripts - April 19, 2010 Hearing

http://abbiandbaileyfromtheheart.blogspot.com/2010/04/court-transcripts-april-19-2010-hearing.html

At the April 2010 hearing, I testified to Johnson's failure to issue a written provisional order [per the June 2009 hearing] and Shaw's false statement to the court [November 2009].


























My ex's claim that he has been homeless and living out of his semi-truck for the past two years...





My ex's testimony that instead of paying me $400 he interprets the order that he is to pay the bills...which he has not been doing.





My ex's testimony as to what he will agree to in regards to a property settlement: he gets the house, the jet ski, the motorcycle, the savings accounts, and the 401k...And, he would give me the broken down Durango.










My ex's testimony to his interpretation of the video assault...







My ex's testimony regarding a savings account that he held in only his name at Fifth Third.





My ex's testimony regarding his interpretation of the January 2009 provisional order and how he was going to do it...







Testimony regarding my ex only paying me $2,000 in maintenance during a six month period of time.














My ex's testimony regarding his failure to pay utilities and other household bills after January 2009.








My ex's testimony regarding his failure to obtain my COBRA, and thus leaving me without medical and dental insurance.









Asked if my ex would pay me the maintenance arrearages if so ordered, my ex replied, "No".





My testimony regarding my ex's violation of the PPO.






My testimony regarding that while my ex had paid me the $3,000 to vacate the marital home in March 2009, he was currently $3,000 behind on maintenance at that time...




When I testify regarding my medical bills, Attorney Shaw cuts me off : "I don't understand a thing of what you just said...."











Magistrate Johnson : "To the extent that the parties need clarification of the amended provisional order, I'm happy to do it. Mr. Thomas, 400 a week means 400 a week; it doesn't give you the option of paying something else instead. Ma'am, I will explain to you what personal and household expenses means."
[Johnson never issued the written amended provisional order clarification].








No comments:

Post a Comment