Monday, November 23, 2009

11232009 - Magistrate Johnson's Abuse Of Power - Instead Of Johnson Holding Ex In Contempt For Non-Payment Of Maintenance, Johnson Told Me ""It's not going to get better. It's going to get worse..."


"It's not going to get better. It's going to get worse..." Those were the words that Magistrate Johnson spoke to me from the bench during a November 2009 hearing.

My ex had not paid my maintenace of $400 a week, and was $13,000 behind in payments to me. I was facing the shut off of my utilities. Instead of Johnson holding my ex in contempt and ordering my ex to pay my maintenance, he instead issued me a warning: "It's not going to get better. It's going to get worse.".

You see, a few months prior, I was offered an immediate property settlement for anything I wanted...On the condition that I drop the criminal charges against my ex for violating the protective order / threatening to kill me.

I refused to go along with the Court and the ex's attorney deal that I drop the charges. Instead, just prior to the September 2009 hearing, I had my ex arrested in the courthouse on the criminal charges. He pled guilty to the charges that day and was placed on probation.

This November hearing was the first hearing since my ex's criminal conviction / my refusal to go along with dropping the charges. At this hearing, my ex was pissed at me...my ex's attorney was pissed at me...and Magistrate Johnson was so pissed at me that he promised me that things were going to get worse for me...and they did, just as he threatened that they would.






















2 comments:

  1. Holy shit. How can a judge get away with saying that? Will the transcripts be in the book? Will you be selling it in Portage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Thank you. The person I contacted wanted it verified.
    G

    ReplyDelete