Tuesday, January 12, 2010

01122010 - Dunkin Donuts Southeast Distribution Center - Groveland, Florida





James Clarence Thomas owed me tens of thousands of dollars in maintenance. James claimed that he had been fired from Dunkin Donuts Midwest Distribution Center [Mokena Illinois], in 2009 - and was still unemployed. James never had to produce any financial records [pay stubs, W2's, tax or unemployment records] to the court - Johnson just took my ex's word that he wasn't working and therefore did not have the income to pay me my maintenance over a two year period of time.

James stated that he was now living in Florida.

On the record, it was pointed out to the court, that James was wearing a new Dunkin Donuts Distribution employee jacket, when he took the stand.

Magistrate Johnson did not court order James to produce documentation of his unemployment claim. Johnson also refused to allow me to receive the funds owed to me from James' 401K ... Money that would have allowed me to escape Indiana and return home to Michigan.

Instead, Johnson - who was being investigated by the State for my complaints against him - turned to me and remarked, "You think it's hard for you now? It's going to get worse..."

Any questions now about October 07, 2010?


No comments:

Post a Comment