Tuesday, June 1, 2010

06012010 - Hearing On Maintenance Owed To Me - Set For 07142010 - Divorce Case - CAUSE NO: 64D01-0708-DR-7804/Porter County Superior Court, Valparaiso IN


Magistrate Johnson had failed to issue a written ruling for an April  hearing on my maintenance. His failure to issue a ruling may have been retaliation for me having brought his failure to issue a ruling on a previous to his attention. I also brought to Johnson's attention at that same hearing Attorney Shaw's dishonesty with the court at a previous hearing and Johnhson's failure to catch it. I told Johnson, to "Check the court transcripts....it's in there."

From the bench, Johnson went off on me, indicating that he was very mad at me for having caught his errors.

On June 01, 2010, my attorney filed a petition for another hearing on the maintenance payments, due to Johnson's failure to issue a ruling on the previous hearing. A July 14th court hearing was scheduled.

Johnson cancelled the July 14th hearing about an half-hour prior to the hearing. This was done while Johnson was under investigation by the Judiciary Commission for my complaint that Johnson had failed to issue a final ruling in my divorce case.








No comments:

Post a Comment