Tuesday, September 14, 2010

09142010 - Contacted Attorney Kristina Jacobucci - RE: Marital Home And Ex Not Paying Property Settlement As Ordered - Attorney Jacobucci suggested forcing foreclosure on house


Magistrate Johnson had failed to issue a ruling for immediate distribution of my settlement [August 19, 2010 hearing].

I contacted Attorney Jacobucci and she suggested forcing foreclosure on the marital home [in my ex's name] via a property settlement lein. This would force my ex's hand. He would be unable to sell the house from under me, or not pay my settlement, without paying me my settlement in full.

Attorney Jacobucci was unable to assist me, as I did not have funds for her fees. At this point, I was so destitute, I was living without utilities [no electricity, no gas, no phone], due to my ex not paying my weekly maintenance.




















No comments:

Post a Comment