Monday, April 2, 2018

04022018 - Hey Portage Indiana, how does it feel to have Michigan up your arse?



The number one document being downloaded this past week from the Michigan Officer Involved Domestic Violence website, by officials across Indiana: This picture of my companion dog Bailey Su and my rescue dog Abbi Mae - who were killed after an unlawful police entry into my home, following me reporting Porter County Superior Court Magistrate James Johnson for his failure to honor domestic violence protective orders and arrest warrants










This is the second place winner for documents downloaded across Indiana from the Michigan Officer Involved Domestic Violence website: the polygraph from an ex's attempt on my life - and the reason why I was gifted my companion dog Bailey Su from a police officer - who was killed following an unlawful police entry into my home by the Portage Indiana PD.

No comments:

Post a Comment