Wednesday, September 17, 2008

09172008 - Court Hearing Transcripts - Divorce Case - CAUSE NO: 64D01-0708-DR-7804/Porter County Superior Court, Valparaiso IN


On September 17, 2008, at a divorce case hearing, I represented myself in my divorce case before Magistrate James Johnson [Case # 64D01-0708-DR-7804].

I was requesting that my divorce property settlement [May 2008] be set aside, due to both attorneys [Attorney Jeffrey Shaw and Attorney Donald Rice] failing to adhere to Porter County Local Court Rule 2100 [mandatory financial declaration forms].


[Entire Porter County Local Court Rule 2100 is below court transcripts on this document]




Almost immediately after I reported Attorney Rice's and Shaw's failure to adhere to a Porter County Court Rule, Magistrate James Johnson began having problems with me.

During this hearing [as the transcripts show], Magistrate James Johnson: 1] Refused to uphold an arrest warrant for my ex's threat to kill me / violation of the personal protective order; 2] Refused to uphold the personal protective order, when testimony proved that my ex was continuing to violate the protective order and was a threat to me / my safety; and 3] Refused to take action when it was proven that my ex was not adhering to provisional court orders [maintenance, payment of utilities, my medical care, etc.]

On September 18, 2008, Magistrate Johnson ruled in my favor and vacated my May 2008 property settlement. Among his reasons for the ruling, Johnson listed the failure of Attorney Donald Rice and Attorney Jeffrey Shaw to adhere to Porter County Local Court Rule.

However, Magistrate Johnson failed to: 1] Report Attorney Rice's and Attorney Shaw's non-compliance of a County Court Rule to the proper authority; and 2] Investigate all divorce cases before him to insure that they complied with Rule 2100.

My concern was: how many other divorce cases had gone before Magistrate James Johnson, in which the Court and attorneys had not adhered Rule 2100...And would not be corrected due to Johnson not investigating their cases, for an error he knew existed?

In August 2010, I filed complaints against Magistrate Johnson with the Indiana Judiciary Commission [Rule 2100; failure to uphold a personal protective order; failure to uphold an arrest warrant; etc]. The court transcripts from the September 17, 2008 hearing were solid legal proof for the Commission, in regards to my claims against Johnson.

Although the Commission began reviewing my complaints in August 2010, they did not get to these court transcripts. On October 07, 2010, during the Commisson's review, I was subjected to an unlawful police entry into my home [Portage Indiana Police Department]. After the entry, the complaints against Johnson 'disappeared', before the Commission accessed the court transcripts / the evidence against Johnson...

































































PORTER COUNTY LOCAL COURT RULE 2100









Indiana Porter County Superior Court Magistrate James Johnson. COURT TRANSCRIPTS CASE #64D01-0708-DR-7804. Failure to uphold protective order and arrest warrant. Unlawful police entry. Portage Mayor James Snyder.

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1MNp5vHmC6DUy_MCEtKds5Yj8HHSi-gXExJP6ejLhCdI



















No comments:

Post a Comment