Wednesday, September 17, 2008

09172008 - Court Hearing Transcripts - Divorce Case - CAUSE NO: 64D01-0708-DR-7804/Porter County Superior Court, Valparaiso IN
















I informed Magistrate Johnson that the divorce attorneys were being dishonest - making certain promises during a meeting prior to the hearing and then placing something else on the record. Johnson never reported the attorneys' dishonesty to the proper authorities.








Questionable writing of the order by Attorney Shaw - which deviated from the agreement made during the conference and the order placed on the record -  made it impossible for me to collect any funds from the May 2008 settlement agreement.














Rule 2100 - No financial declaration forms. Attorneys Shaw and Rice did not adhere to Porter County Local Court Rule 2100. Why not? How many other cases did they make this intentional error in order to secure the other party a more favorable settlement?




Deception by not only my ex and his attorney [Shaw] but also by my own attorney, Donald rice!




How many divorce cases have attorneys Rice and Shaw done over the course of just one year that were not in compliance with Rule 2100? How did they not know about the Rule?




Attorneys Rice and Shaw took advantage of the fact that I didn't know about Rule 2100. They're the attorneys, not me.




Attorney Shaw questioning me about what was agreed to in the conference room, prior to the May settlement. They told me I was receiving an all cash offer. They put it on the record and in the written order as a QDRO settlement. More deception and lies by both attorneys. 










Meeting with my attorney - Donald Rice, my ex, and his attorney - Jeffrey Shaw, in which I wasn't present!






Attorneys took advantage of me not knowing the law [Rule 2100] to secure a settlement in May 2008 that was not in compliance with mandatory discovery / Rule 2100.






Attorney Shaw couldn't even give me an answer as to why he and Attorney Rice didn't adhere to Rule 2100.





My ex refused to pay bills he was court ordered to pay during the divorce, there was no way he was going to pay me a $50,000 settlement. Me staying in the house until he paid the settlement was the only way he would pay.




I asked Magistrate Johnson why the attorneys didn't adhere to Rule 2100 = no response.





Rule 2100...Followed immediately with Johnson refusing to honor an arrest warrant for my ex's threat to kill me...




Failure to protect - Magistrate Johnson refused to honor the arrest warrant for my ex. He did not have him arrested on the warrant. He let my ex walk out of the courtroom.








My ex lied under oath and claimed that they had produced financial documents during a meeting with my attorney [Rice]. My ex claimed that I was on the phone during this meeting. My ex wasn't charged with purjury. Johnson did not report attorneys Shaw and Rice.





Failure to protect - My ex testified about an incident in which he stalked me and took pictures of my vehicle. Johnson did not uphold the PPO / have my ex arrested for violating the PPO.










Failure to protect - During my ex's testimony, Magistrate Johnson learns that my ex violated the PPO by stealing my mail  and redirecting my mail. Johnson discovers that instead of having me file criminal charges against my ex, that both attorneys [Shaw and Rice] had me deliver my ex's mail to him...Although they were aware of the PPO. Johnson learns that during one of the mail drops, that my ex attempted to sexually assault me. Magistrate Johnson failed to uphold the PPO / have my ex arrested.






My request that the May 2008 property settlement agreement be set aside on the grounds that attorneys Shaw and Rice failed to adhere to Rule 2100.

No comments:

Post a Comment