Wednesday, August 11, 2010

08112010 - Attorney Shaw's inappropriate comment about me in email to Attorney John Rhame





In an email that Attorney Jeff Shaw [my ex's attorney] sent to my Attorney, Shaw referred to me as being insane because I wanted to set a time frame for insuring I received my settlement from my ex.

Magistrate Johnson received a copy of this email during the August 19th default hearing. To the best of my knowledge, Johnson did not report Attorney Shaw's misconduct to the proper authorities.

Judge Alexa, Judge Bradford, Judge Harper, Judge Jent, and Judge Thode received a copy of this email in my September 22nd FAX to them.

To the best of my knowledge, Shaw's misconduct /inappropriate comment was not reported to the proper authorities.







No comments:

Post a Comment