Monday, May 16, 2011

05162011 - Email from Portage Police Chief Mark Becker - Deaths of Abbi and Bailey - Becker states matter is closed - Why my ex had my dogs killed, is something Becker says he cannot answer - Abbi and Bailey/Unlawful police entry/Failure to uphold No-Contact Order


From:Mark Becker <MBecker@portage-in.com>
To:Renee' <sur5er1998@aol.com>; Olga Velazquez <OVelazquez@portage-in.com>; kenelwood <kenelwood@rhameandelwood.com>
Subject:RE: Police Complaint Form request
Date:Mon, May 16, 2011 8:36 pm




Ms. Harrington
 
I am sorry that you have lost your dogs, 
however based upon the information provided to Captain Vaughan 
and the ensuing investigation he conducted, I do consider  this matter closed.  
As you noted in your email, your former husband "killed" your dogs, or at least 
signed over the paperwork approving them to be put down.  
Why he would have done so is something I cannot answer.
 
mjb













No comments:

Post a Comment