Monday, May 16, 2011

05162011 - Email to Attorney John Rhame - Deaths of Abbi and Bailey

I had contacted Attorney Rhame - my former divorce attorney - because he had talked on the phone with the Portage police officers during the unlawful police entry. He never reported the entry to the proper authorities.

Rhame [former Portage city attorney] was law partners at the time with the current city attorney, Ken Elwood.


From: Renee' [mailto:sur5er1998@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 9:01 PM
To:
johnrhame@rhameandelwood.com
Subject: Fwd: Police Complaint Form request

City Attorney Rhame,

Attached is the email that Chief Becker sent me in regards to the death of my dogs. I noticed that Chief Becker did not send you a copy of this correspondence.

Renee' Harrington
Silence: the number one killer of victims of officer involved domestic violence.
http://michiganoidv.blogspot.com/
















No comments:

Post a Comment