Thursday, June 16, 2011

06162011 - Email To Mayor Velazquez and Chief Becker - City official Carl Fisher's confrontation [06152011]

From: Renee' <sur5er1998@aol.com>
To: ovelazquez <ovelazquez@portage-in.com>; mbecker <mbecker@portage-in.com>
Subject: Fisher's confrontation
Date: Thu, Jun 16, 2011 9:50 am

Mayor Velazquez
Chief Becker
Is there a reason why Carl Fisher [Board member of the Portage Parks], came into my place of employment [Portage Marathon @ 6003 Central Avenue], last night /June 15th and very loudly and angrily confronted me? His angry comment regarding my dogs' deaths with:  “Whatever!” was extremely cruel. Fisher's loud confrontation and remark about my dogs was witnessed by another employee and several customers.

I am left to assume that this confrontation of Fisher's was due to the complaint I filed against the police department. The last time I saw Fisher in my place of employment was in November 2010...after I had filed a complaint with the corporate ReMax office, concerning Fisher's questionable sale of my home [in violation of two court orders].

After the October 7th police incident, I have no police protection from my abusive ex-husband [who has a criminal conviction for his threat to kill me / violation of a PPO]. I am dealing with my ex's recent killing of my dogs, for which my ex is not being criminally charged for. The significance of my ex's killing of my dogs and this being one of the warning signs of the danger of me possibly being killed by my ex, is lost on the Portage PD. In addition, the two recent domestic violence murders in Porter County last month, has me and every domestic violence victim in the county walking on eggshells and looking over our shoulders.

Yes, I know how much danger I am of being killed by my ex. But there is nothing I can do about it. Please do not send your city employees / officials into my place of employment to take advantage of my vulnerability and reinforcing the vulnerable situation I am in. I already know how much danger is. The problem is that you don't care.

Renee' Harrington


*********************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************




Carl Fisher [Portage City Board member and one of the Remax Realtors involved in the questionable sale of my home days after the illegal entry], is the customer on the right. Mena is waiting on Carl. I am out of the shot of this camera, getting a tobacco product for the customer on the left. Carl can see me. He also knows I am at work, because of my Chevy pickup truck with Michigan plates, that is parked on the front pump= this was not an accidental meeting.





Carl Fisher [pointing towards me], begins yelling at me. I am ignorning him and waiting on a customer. NOTE THE LITTLE GIRL TO THE LEFT.





Carl Fisher [right], yelling at me.





Me [to the left], waiting on a customer and trying to ignore Carl Fisher's confrontation.





Carl Fisher becomes louder and starts with the finger pointing.





Still doing my best to bite my tongue, as Carl Fisher continues to yell at me.





Carl Fisher [right], continued to yell at me.





I've had enough. I remind Carl Fisher of Abbi's and Bailey's deaths... I ask him about his role in the illegal police entry [so he could profit from selling my home from under me, for my ex-husband].





My turn with a city official who was  possibly connected to the illegal police entry and Abbi & Bailey's deaths





My turn with a city official who was  possibly connected to the illegal police entry and Abbi & Bailey's deaths





 I've said my peace...but Carl Fisher wants to continue the confrontation.





 I've said my peace...but Carl Fisher wants to continue the confrontation.





I've said my peace...but Carl Fisher wants to continue the confrontation. Fisher has completed his transaction at Mena's register and is now waiting for me to finish the transaction with the gentleman at my register.





Carl Fisher waiting for me to finish transaction with customer, so he can continue confrontation with me.





When I ignore Carl Fisher, he storms off, yelling: "Whatever! Whatever!"




Abbi's and Bailey's mama: 10 points.
Portage City Official Carl Fisher: 0 points.



No comments:

Post a Comment