Monday, June 20, 2011

06202011 - Video ex posted on Facebook after Abbi and Bailey were euthanized - Unlawful police entry: 10072010

Video that my ex and his girlfriend Pat posted on Facebook shortly after they had Abbi and Bailey euthanized in April 2011 - instead of returning my dogs to me. In this video, they are showing off Pat's four dogs. "We gotta keep these dogs," Pat said in the video.




James' Facebook post - June 20, 2011




James' and Pat's video






Video of my ex assaulting and threatening to kill 
Abbi and Bailey [May 2007 ].



















**********
Case Closed - Do Not Respond


It has been a long hard battle in my fight for justice for myself and for other victims in Porter County.  But, I cannot make officials do the right thing and I cannot make them care.

Instead, what I can do is take pride in the fact  that I did not waiver in my convictions; for standing up for what is right; and my endless efforts to correct a wrong.


It was Portage Police Chief Mark Becker who said, "Case closed", and Portage Mayor James Snyder who said, "Do not respond"...Not me.














































No comments:

Post a Comment