Thursday, August 15, 2013

08152013 - Email From Indiana US Senator Joe Donnelly - RE: Color of Law Complaint



-----Original Message-----
From: Senator Joe Donnelly <
donotreply@donnelly.senate.gov>
To: sur5er1998 <
sur5er1998@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 15, 2013 2:46 pm
Subject: Responding to your message


August 15, 2013

Ms. Renee Harrington

Crime Victim Confidentiality

Portage, IN 46368

Dear Ms. Harrington,

Thank you for contacting my office for assistance. As a Senator there are many services I can provide to my constituents in dealing with the federal government, along with my responsibility of representing them in Washington.

Unfortunately, there are instances in which I am unable to offer assistance. For example, I am legally prohibited from intervening in legal matters, in order to preserve the integrity of the justice system. Although I understand the reason for your request, I am unable to provide the assistance you seek. I wish you success with your endeavor.

Should you encounter problems with federal government agencies in the future, please do not hesitate contact my office again. I encourage you to visit my web site, http://donnelly.senate.gov , for information on the services available through my office for the people of the State of Indiana.


Sincerely,

M

Joe Donnelly

Member of Congress






























No comments:

Post a Comment