Tuesday, August 20, 2013

08202013 - Email - Response to Senators Donnelly and Tallian - RE: Color of Law Complaint



-----Original Message-----
From: Renee Harrington <sur5er1998@aol.com>
To: Indianapolis <Indianapolis@ic.fbi.gov>; AskDOJ <AskDOJ@usdoj.gov>
Sent: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 12:39 pm
Subject: Fwd: Color of Law Complaint


FBI

US Assistant Attorney General, Civil Rights Division

Attached are the emails that I recently received from Indiana senators Tallian and Donnelly in regards to the color of law complaint that I filed with your office this past July.

Attached is my response to the senators.

Thank you for your time,

Renee' Harrington

c.c.
Author Rosa Torres [Abuse Hidden Behind the Badge]
rosats49@gmail.com
Cloudwriter [www.behindthebluewall.blogspot.com ] cloudwriter@gmail.com

----------------------------------------------------------------


  -----Original Message-----
From: Renee Harrington
To: S4
Sent: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 12:22 pm
Subject: Color of Law Complaint

Indiana US Senator Joe Donnelly
Indiana State Senator Karen Tallian


RE: Your recent responses to my Color of Law complaint.

Senator Tallian claims that my case is not her problem because it is  a federal issue and Senator Donnelly maintains it is not his problem because it is not a federal issue. This is yet another example of 'passing the buck' that I have been subjected to during the past three years.



The fact is that the court and police not upholding the state's domestic violence laws and thus the violation of victims' civil rights in Porter County is a problem that should be addressed by both state and federal legislators.


However, Indiana officials have made it clear to me that they do not care about the injustices that vicims are subjected to, and they have no intention of fixing the problem. I cannot make you care or fix the problem.


I want nothing more than to return home to Michigan and devote my time to Michigan officer involved domestic violence. Yet, at the same time I could not turn my back on the domestic violence victims here. That is why I referred this issue to the FBI for them to review. It was the only way I knew how to protect the victims that you have tossed to the side, and possibly obtain answers for myself for what I was subjected to for speaking out.


Thank you for your time,
Renee' Harrington
Michigan Officer Involved Domestic Violence

c.c. Author Rosa Torres [Abuse Hidden Behind the Badge] rosats49@gmail.com
Cloudwriter [www.behindthebluewall.blogspot.com ] cloudwriter@gmail.com

Attachments:
stats- audio of assault - pdf
stats - Michigan OIDV - pdf


-------------------




Stats: Audio of assault showing Indiana state officials were aware of the domestic violence problem in Porter County for over a year...And yet, they did nothing:




































---------------------------

Stats - Michigan OIDV Website - I have better things to do with my life, such as working on MIOIDV, where my work is recognized, than dealing with Indiana officials who don't give a crap about protecting domestic violence victims.


















No comments:

Post a Comment