Sunday, September 20, 2015

09202015 - I have had to deal with ...



 Bailey Su


Abbi Mae



I have had to deal with the Portage police officers unlawfully entering my home.

I have had to deal with the Portage PD entering my home with my ex - who had a protection order against him at the time -  and a criminal conviction for violating said order.

I have had to deal with the Portage PD turning my beloved dogs over to my ex - despite his threats to kill them if he ever got his hands on them again.

I have had to deal with my ex taking Abbi and Bailey down to the Hobart Humane Society and having them euthanized.

I have had to deal with the Portage PD refusing to file criminal charges against my ex for having Abbi and Bailey killed.

I have had to deal with accepting the fact that after two years of hounding officials, I am not entitled to answers surrounding the deaths of Abbi and Bailey.

I have had to deal with attorneys refusing to take Abbi's and Bailey's case because of politics.

I have had to deal with the pain and the anguish of losing my beloved fur babies - with no help - no accountability - and no justice.

And now, I am left to deal with the following fact concerning the cruel, unjust, and inhumane deaths of Abbi and Bailey, at the hands of my ex and the Hobart Humane Society:

"The Humane Society of Hobart doesn't own a scale allowing for improper dosing of medications ...when euthanasia’s are performed guessing the weight of an animal, it's anything but a painless experience."[ NW Indiana Animal Advocates ]












Also See:



No comments:

Post a Comment