Monday, January 14, 2019

01142019 - The Ugliness Of Porter County Corruption: The Destruction Of My Family




During the last few years that I have been writing this blog, I have been honest and open about the consequences I endured for reporting corruption in Porter County Indiana - the unlawful police entry into my home; the killing of my furbabies Abbi and Bailey; the continued harassment and intimidation from the Portage PD and officials throughout the county; and the failure of city, county, and state officials to take action.

But, the one thing I never talked about - and which I kept hidden from this blog - is the most painful loss I suffered for daring to take a stand against corruption - and that is the destruction of my family.

My daughter - who is married to a Portage Indiana police officer - hates me - she told me so.  She never again wants to hear from me, let alone see me. WHY? According to my daughter, she hates me because I demanded justice and accountability for the unlawful police entry and the killing of my furbabies - that was her last communication with me in May of 2011.

One can imagine her hatred of me right now, during the corruption trial of Portage Mayor James Snyder - but that is the ugly depth of public corruption - where family turns on family. Sad. Hell. Devastating.











2 comments:

  1. It is in point of fact a nice and useful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this useful information with us.
    Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too know of the Porter County Police corruption. In fact it also has ripped and destroyed my family. To the point we too do not have relationships with one another. The police too, barged into our home not announcing who they were and physically attacked my elderly mother in her sleep. Threatening her jail if she dared lied to them. They committed child abduction and forged bogus papers to allow the kidnappers to hold claim on this child. Even though child welfare deemed no case at all. They covered a slum landlord who rented out unhabital homes to those on section 8. Then turned around and used that family's misfortunes into their own personal gain. It's called Furthering Housing Vouchers. To those who dare to fight the government on the illegal terms of a better society. Will get a fight that they wished they never even stepped upon. My life was literally at stake and I believed that they were trying to kill me.

    ReplyDelete