Thursday, January 17, 2019

01172019 - Well, This Explains Why Snyder's Defense Team [Taft, Stettinius & Hollister] Has Been On My Website, Researching Former Portage Police Chief Becker...


Appears that Portage Mayor James Snyder is attempting to make himself out to be the victim of a supposed revenge plot of former Portage Police Chief Mark Becker...


"Bennett also began to insinuate the entire investigation may be based on revenge, telling jurors about former Portage Police Chief Mark Becker, who, before becoming police chief served as an FBI agent for 30 years.
Becker wanted to stay chief when Snyder was elected mayor, Bennett said, but it was Snyder's intent to replace him.
"He told Snyder 'you are going to regret it,'" Bennett said before the statement drew one of several objections from Koster and Assistant U.S. Attorney Phil Benson."


Page visits of Taft, Stettinius & Hollister on this website. Wait for it...


Taft, Stettinius & Hollister know their claim about Snyder's investigation/indictment being part of a supposed revenge plot of Becker's is false, because they also downloaded a certain document from this website:








In a July 2012 email to Portage City officials, Portage Mayor James Snyder made it clear that he was halting any investigation into the unlawful police entry into my home and the resulting killing of my furbabies Abbi Mae and Bailey Su.  These actions of retaliation were taken against me for reporting corruption in Porter County - under the helm of former Portage Mayor Olga Velazquez and former Portage Police Chief Mark Becker.

As evident from this email, Snyder was never a victim of Becker - and in fact protected Becker by halting an investigation into Becker's role in the retaliation against me for reporting corruption.

In memory of Abbi and Bailey, DON'T FEED INTO PORTAGE JAMES SNYDER'S FALSE CLAIM THAT THE INVESTIGATION AND INDICTMENTS AGAINST HIM ARE PART OF SOME RETALIATORY PLOT AGAINST HIM BY FORMER POLICE CHIEF MARK BECKER. 


       

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I want to subscribe for this webpage to get hottest updates, so where can i do it please assist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog
    that's both equally educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head.

    The issue is an issue that too few people are speaking intelligently
    about. I am very happy that I found this during my hunt for something
    relating to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep this going please, great job!

    ReplyDelete