Monday, November 15, 2010

11152010 - Attorney John Rhame - Didn't Acknowledge 11-15-2010 Letter - Requesting Force Foreclosure On Marital Home VIA Settlement LIEN


My former divorce attorney / former Portage City Attorney John Rhame did not acknowledge on the invoice for my attorney fees, that he received the letter I sent him on November 15th.

He acknowledged on this same bill that he received a letter from me [regarding my 401k] on October 28th. In response to that letter, on 11/03/2010 he "Worked up the order, etc.". That "order" was a lien on my 401K distribution, which was approved by Magistrate Johnson.

So why didn't Rhame acknowledge receipt of this letter AND do something to help me?

Perhaps I should interject here: Rhame shared an office at that time with the Portage City Attorney Elwood. It will help explain why Rhame did not help me and what Rhame did next in regards to my November 15th letter...And more importantly, why he turned his back on his ethical obligation to report the October 7th illegal police entry into my home to the proper authorities.


















































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment