Monday, November 15, 2010

11152010 - Letter To Attorney John Rhame - Requesting Force Foreclosure On Marital Home VIA Settlement LIEN


Letter to Attorney Rhame [former Portage City Attorney and my former divorce attorney], informing him that my ex and ReMax were not adhering to the September order. [that Rhame himself had drawn up]. 

I was requesting that Rhame force foreclosure on the marital home via a property settlement lien, to insure that I received my full settlement of $110,000.

If my ex wanted to sell the house for $135,000 fine...But he would have to pay me my settlement first [based on the listed  sale price of $165,900 at the time the divorce settlement was signed in August 2010]....And then, he could sell the house.














































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment