Wednesday, November 24, 2010

11242010 - Remax Realtor BruceAnn Singleton - Sale of marital home in violation of court order - Divorce Case - CAUSE NO: 64D01-0708-DR-7804/Porter County Superior Court, Valparaiso IN







This is the voicemail message that ReMax Realtor BruceAnn Singleton left, after she sold the marital home $30,000 below market value...and in violation of the September 2010 court order.

Note how upset that Singleton is that I contacted the ReMax Corporate office...How she claims she will sue me...And how she falsely claims that ReMax didn't receive a copy of the September court order [when I have a video of me serving ReMax Realtor / Portage City Official Carl Fisher, six days prior to the finalization of the sale of the marital home].


The "threatening phone call" I made, that Singleton is referring to? I had called ReMax Realtor / Portage City Official Carl Fisher and asked him why he had gone ahead with the sale of the house in violation of the September court order. I told him that he owed me $50,000.










No comments:

Post a Comment