Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11232010 - Sale of marital home below market value and in contempt of Sept. order - Divorce Case - CAUSE NO: 64D01-0708-DR-7804/Porter County Superior Court, Valparaiso IN


On November 24th, I received a phone call....Not from attorney Rhame...But from the title company, informing me that the sale of the house had gone through, for only $135,000.





I had contacted  JP Morgan Chase Mortgage Company, who held the mortgage on the marital home, to inform them that I had a 60% interest in the home [November 19th].....











I had contacted ReMax Headquarters, regarding the Portage ReMax office selling the marital home in violation of the September order [November 9th]...
















I had contacted Attorney Rhame [my former divorce attorney] and informed him that my ex was not adhering to the September court order. I requested that Rhame force foreclosure on the marital home via a property settlement lien [November 15th]....














I had contacted Attorney Handlon to inform him that my ex was underselling the house and was in contempt of the September order [November 15th]....










I had served Remax /City Official Carl Fisher with the September court order that my ex was in contempt of with the sale of the house [November 17th]...









I had attempted to contacted Attorney Rhame [November 18th]....












I had contacted the Indianapolis Indiana ReMax office [November 23rd]....








Despite all the people that I contacted, not one of them stopped the sale of the home / upheld the September 2010 court order. Although my ex was in contempt of the September order, nothing was done to him. He didn't have the police illegally entering his home to criminally enforce the September order.
It was as if the September order [that Johnson had at first refused to sign], never existed....












Everyone knew this sale of the house was wrong....And in contempt of the September 2010 court order....But not one of them stopped the sale...Not even my own attorney....










**********
Case Closed - Do Not Respond



It has been a long hard battle in my fight for justice for myself and for other victims in Porter County.  But, I cannot make officials do the right thing and I cannot make them care.

Instead, what I can do is take pride in the fact  that I did not waiver in my convictions; for standing up for what is right; and my endless efforts to correct a wrong.


It was Portage Police Chief Mark Becker who said, "Case closed", and Portage Mayor James Snyder who said, "Do not respond"...Not me.














































No comments:

Post a Comment