Wednesday, April 20, 2011

04202011 - Email To: Portage Mayor Olga Velazquez - From Portage Police Chief Becker - RE: Unlawful police entry: 10072010 -- Porter County Indiana -- Cause No. 64D01-0708-DR-7804



From: Mark Becker
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:49 PM
To: Olga Velazquez
Subject: RE: Renee' Harrington= meeting


 I sent you what Schick told me and Mr. Rhame has failed to return my request for a call  so as to discuss this, so I have nothing else to add--- sorry.

mjb


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








From:
Renee' <sur5er1998@aol.com>
To:
OVelazquez <OVelazquez@portage-in.com>; mbecker <mbecker@portage-in.com>
Subject:
Re: Renee' Harrington= meeting
Date:
Tue, Apr 26, 2011 3:16 pm






Mayor Velazquez
Chief Becker

I just spoke with [Ret] Deputy XXXX [via phone]. I read him this email, regarding your claim that he had difficulty recalling what he overheard on the police scanner on October 7th. He informed me that during his phone conversation with you yesterday, that he told you exactly what he overheard in regards to the officers' conversation regarding my ex having a large amount of money in a 401k Officer XXX stated: "there was more than enough money for him to pay you your settlement". ...













No comments:

Post a Comment