Monday, April 25, 2011

04252011 - Email from Mayor Velazquez - Abbi and Bailey located at home of ex's in Portage Indiana - Unlawful Police Entry/Failure of Portage PD to uphold Criminal No-Contact Order - Portage PD officers turned my furbabies [Abbi and Bailey] over to my ex - Ex had Abbi and Bailey killed in April 2011, no criminal charges; No consequences for Portage PD failing to uphold Criminal No-Contact Order


From:Olga Velazquez <OVelazquez@portage-in.com>
To:sur5er1998 <sur5er1998@aol.com>
Cc:Mark Becker <MBecker@portage-in.com>
Subject:FW: Renee' Harrington= meeting
Date:Mon, Apr 25, 2011 11:26 am






Dear Renee
I apologize if you thought I was not attending to your request.  As you can see from the e-mail change below, I forwarded your e-mail to the police chief for inquiry as soon as I read it on Monday morning.  He began to work on the issue.  He called Mr. Schick who had some difficulty remembering details of the case but stated that he did not believe the officers acted unprofessionally by what he recalled hearing on the scanner.  I am attempting to reach attorney John Rhame to see  if there is anything further he can add to this situation.  I will call you this afternoon to speak with you personally.

Sincerely,
Olga Velazquez
Mayor













No comments:

Post a Comment