Tuesday, April 26, 2011

04262011 - Email To: Portage Mayor Velazquez, Portage Police Chief Becker - Abbi and Bailey located at home of ex's in Portage Indiana - Unlawful Police Entry/Failure of Portage PD to uphold Criminal No-Contact Order - Portage PD officers turned my furbabies [Abbi and Bailey] over to my ex - Ex had Abbi and Bailey killed in April 2011, no criminal charges; No consequences for Portage PD failing to uphold Criminal No-Contact Order





From:Renee' <sur5er1998@aol.com>
To:OVelazquez <OVelazquez@portage-in.com>; mbecker <mbecker@portage-in.com>
Subject:Re: Renee' Harrington= meeting
Date:Tue, Apr 26, 2011 3:16 pm






Mayor Velazquez
Chief Becker

I just spoke with [Ret] Deputy XXXX [via phone]. I read him this email, regarding your claim that he had difficulty recalling what he overheard on the police scanner on October 7th. He informed me that during his phone conversation with you yesterday, that he told you exactly what he overheard in regards to the officers' conversation regarding my ex having a large amount of money in a 401k. Officer XXX stated: "there was more than enough money for him to pay you your settlement".

In regards to you questioning Deputy xxxx about my ex's abuse of my dogs: may I suggest that you talk with my daughter,  as they witnessed my ex's abuse and neglect of the dogs.

I told the officers who were on the scene on October 7th, that there was an audio tape at the Portage Prosecutor's office, of one of my ex's assaults against me and my dogs [May 2007]. I have a copy of that tape, that I can provide you.

But we are getting away from the issues here [by focusing on my ex's abuse of the dogs].

The issues are: what and who gave the Portage Police Department the right to ignore a criminal PPO against my ex [who also had a criminal conviction against him for violating the PPO/ threatening to kill me]; what and who gave the Portage PD the right to enforce a civil order as a criminal matter [which allowed my ex with the PD to enter my home and take my dogs]; what and who gave the Portage PD the right to ignore the September order for my ex to immediately pay me my property settlement, when they knew he had the funds available to him?

The Portage City Attorney knew about the October 7th incident. All six county judges knew about the October 7th incident. And somehow, before I contacted you, everyone is claiming that they knew nothing about this.

Now, after talking with Detective Vaughn, I have been informed that the tape of my 911 call on October 7th, may have been destroyed. It's as if anyone's recollection  or any record of what I endured on October 7th doesn't exist.

Renee' Harrington















No comments:

Post a Comment