Saturday, April 16, 2011

04162011 - Abbi and Bailey located - Furbabies caged in backyard of ex's and his girlfriends home in Portage Indiana - Unlawful Police Entry/Failure of Portage PD to uphold Criminal No-Contact Order - Portage PD officers turned my furbabies [Abbi and Bailey] over to my ex - Ex had Abbi and Bailey killed in April 2011, no criminal charges; No consequences for Portage PD failing to uphold Criminal No-Contact Order




We are jumping for joy. Lisa Gilbert from G/B Animal Rescue has located my fur babies, Abbi and Bailey. Lisa has helped me search for Abbi and Bailey since the Portage Police gave my dogs to my ex during the illegal police entry in October. I thought I would never see them again...and incredible wonderful Lisa has found them :)





My ex-husband [James Clarence Thomas] and his girlfriend [Pat Borman] have the dogs at their residence: 2961 Willowdale in Portage. My heart broke when I saw this picture of my dogs living outside. We had a brutal winter...it is a miracle they survived.

Although Abbi and Bailey are mine, I cannot simply go to James' house and retrieve them. Because of the manner in which they were taken [during an illegal police entry], I must go through Portage Mayor Olga Velazquez and Portage Police Chief Mark Becker.

Lisa warned me that it is important that no one inform James that I have located Abbi and Bailey, because she is afraid that he will kill them, instead of turning them over to me. Pets are a weapon that abusers use against their victims.




I have to contact Portage Mayor Olga Velazquez.....







.....And, Portage Police Chief Mark Becker.



Although I do not trust the Chief and Mayor because of  the October 2010 illegal police entry, I have no other choice but to turn to them to rescue Abbi and Bailey.

Of course, I am terrified of addressing the illegal police entry with the Chief and Mayor. There could be reprocussions for me. If they had enough power to do what they did to me in October, then what are they capable of doing to me if I step forward and hit them over the head with this? But, I have no other choice. This is my only chance to rescue my beloved Abbi and Bailey...and I will do anything for them.










No comments:

Post a Comment