Monday, April 18, 2011

04182011 - Email To: Portage Mayor Olga Velazquez - Abbi and Bailey located at home of ex's in Portage Indiana - Unlawful Police Entry/Failure of Portage PD to uphold Criminal No-Contact Order - Portage PD officers turned my furbabies [Abbi and Bailey] over to my ex - Ex had Abbi and Bailey killed in April 2011, no criminal charges; No consequences for Portage PD failing to uphold Criminal No-Contact Order


-----Original Message-----
From: Renee' <sur5er1998@aol.com>
To: OVelazquez@portage-in.com
Sent: Mon, Apr 18, 2011 7:21 am
Subject: Renee' Harrington= meeting

Mayor Velazquez,

Would it be possible for you to set up a meeting to meet with me this week. I have Tuesday and Wednesday off from work this week.

This is an urgent matter, concerning an incident with your police department on October 07, 2010. City Attorney Rhame may be able to fill you in on this, as he talked to the officers at the scene of the incident and they refused to follow his direction / legal advice.

I did not come forward / file a complaint at the time, because the police had terrified me and I was afraid of what they would do to me if I reported this incident.

Please contact retired sheriff deputy John XXXX., and inquire as to what he overheard your officers discussing on the radio the day of October 7th [219-XXX-XXXX].Then contact attorney Rhame and ask him to check my divorce file and ask him to disclose to you what my ex claimed he had in available funds.

Again, I did not step forward / file a complaint, because I was terrified of what your officers would do to me.

Recently, I discovered that my ex is living in Portage. This terrifies me, as I work and live in Portage...and the October 7th incident with your officers has left me to believe that I have no protection against my ex.

The reason I am contacting you now, is that the Portage PD gave my ex my dogs [the dogs that he had previously abused and threatened to kill]. The officers told me I could not have my dogs and that I could only contact them "if they end up dead". Although I know where the dogs are now located, I do not have the right [per your officers] to obtain my dogs. I am terrified my dogs are being abused and I want to be reunited with my dogs / rescue them from my abusive ex.

Please contact Deputy XXXX. What he overheard your officers discussing on the radio will convince you and Rhame, that they did not have to handle the call the way they did. Your officers withheld information from you and the city attorney.

I would be interested to hear how you intend to correct this matter.

I can be contacted at work today: 219-XXX-XXXX.

Thank you for your time,
Renee' Harrington


















No comments:

Post a Comment