Monday, April 25, 2011

04252011 - Phone call from Officer Vaughn, Portage IN PD - Abbi and Bailey located at home of ex's in Portage Indiana - Unlawful Police Entry/Failure of Portage PD to uphold Criminal No-Contact Order - Portage PD officers turned my furbabies [Abbi and Bailey] over to my ex - Ex had Abbi and Bailey killed in April 2011, no criminal charges; No consequences for Portage PD failing to uphold Criminal No-Contact Order



On April 25, 2011, I received a phone call from Portage Police Officer Vaughn regarding my correspondence to Portage Mayor Olga Valezquez, in regard to the October illegal police entry into my home.

Officer Vaughn informed me that there had been no police report written on the incident. When Officer Vaughn informed me that the tape of my call to 911 that day had been destroyed, I sarcastically remarked, "Well that's really nice, isn't it?"

Vaughn asked me what I meant by that remark, and I didn't mince words: "You have an illegal police entry and you just happened to destroy that 911 tape...That sounds intentional."


I didn't know at the time of this call, that Cynthia Cashner had been murdered on April 24th. The news articles of Cynthia's murder didn't appear in the papers until April 26th:














No comments:

Post a Comment