Saturday, October 2, 2010

10022010 - EX'S VIOLATION OF PROTECTIVE ORDER




On October 2nd, my ex showed up at my place of employment, while I was at work. He was caught on the surveillance cam at the fuel pump and inside the store. I called 911.

I was terrified of his intentions, as I had just had the court order for him to immediately pay me my property settlement approved. I explained this to the responding Portage police officers.

The Portage police refused to arrest my ex / uphold the personal protective order. If they had, this would have been my ex's second arrest for violating the PPO. He would therefore have been charged with a felony....And likely been sitting in jail on October 7th [date of unlawful police entry]. Perhaps this is why the police did not arrest him. They were already protecting my ex.

To the best of my knowledge, the Portage Police did not file a report of my ex's violation of the PPO and they did not file charges with the Prosecutor.







No comments:

Post a Comment