Thursday, October 7, 2010

10072010 - Email From Sheriff Deputy Schick's Wife - Unlawful Police Entry


I received this email from a Sheriff Deputy's wife, immediately after the illegal police entry into my home. Upon contacting the Deputy and his wife, I was informed that the Deputy had driven by my home at the time of the illegal police entry. He went home and turned on his police scanner. He overheard the police officers at my home on their police radios talking about a very large sum of money that my ex had on him: "more money than I have ever seen...can't believe he has that much money"....etc.

What is interesting about this conversation between the officers is that my ex was in contempt of an order to immediately pay me my entire settlement...And, the officers refused to enforce that order. Why would they know about this money? So many questions that is making the illegal police entry look shadier and shadier.



From:Marge <XXXXXXXX@aol.com>
To:sur5er1998 <sur5er1998@aol.com>
Subject:???
Date:Thu, Oct 7, 2010 3:23 pm






HEY!!!  I CAN'T FIND YOU!    I was out of town on vacation, came back to work and they' re killing me and now you're missing!  Tell me you are safe and away from a$$hole!!!
Marge

No comments:

Post a Comment