Saturday, October 2, 2010

10022010 - Failure of Portage PD to uphold Criminal No-Contact Order - Divorce Case - CAUSE NO: 64D01-0708-DR-7804/Porter County Superior Court, Valparaiso IN - Criminal Case 64D06-0808-CM-8254




On October 2nd, my ex showed up at my place of employment, while I was at work. He was caught on the surveillance cam at the fuel pump and inside the store. I called 911.

I was terrified of his intentions, as I had just had the court order for him to immediately pay me my property settlement approved. I explained this to the responding Portage police officers.

The Portage police refused to arrest my ex / uphold the personal protective order. If they had, this would have been my ex's second arrest for violating the PPO. He would therefore have been charged with a felony....And likely been sitting in jail on October 7th. Perhaps this is why the police did not arrest him. They were already protecting my ex.

The Portage Police did not file a report of my ex's violation of the PPO and they did not file charges with the Prosecutor.




















No comments:

Post a Comment