Friday, October 8, 2010

10082010 - Ex's Intention To Sell Marital House/Violate Sept 2010 Court Order - Divorce Case - CAUSE NO: 64D01-0708-DR-7804/Porter County Superior Court, Valparaiso IN





Apparently, my ex had no intention of adhering to the court order that was signed in September 2010. On October 8th, he posted on his Facebook page that he was working with his realtor [ReMax / Carl Fisher].

According to the court order, my ex was supposed to re-finance the home. He could only sell the house if he provided proof to the Court that he was unable to sell the house....And only then, under the direction of the Court could he sell the marital home. But here he is, one day after the illegal police entry of the home, and he is talking about selling the home without attempting to re-finance.


A neighbor of mine contacted me on October 8th and informed me that she saw both my ex and ReMax relator Carl Fisher in the backyard of the marital home. It was apparent that my ex was going to sell the house instead of re-financing and paying me my settlement.


































 Paragraph #8 addresses the steps my ex was to go through before he could re-list / sell the house.




































No comments:

Post a Comment