Monday, October 11, 2010

10112010 - Fax to Porter County Judges - Unlawful police entry: 10072010



I reported [via a 10/11/2010 FAX] the October 7th unlawful police entry into my home to the Porter County judges. This illegal entry was executed with Johnson's August 06, 2010 civil divorce order.

The Portage police did not enforce the September civil divorce order in which my ex was ordered to pay me my entire property settlement. My ex was in violation of the of that order.

During the unlawful police entry, the police stated that they were told not to enforce the order my ex was in contempt of. They stated they were told to criminally enforce the August civil order.

 The judges were supposed to be supervising Johnson during the Judiciary's investigation.

The judges were ethically obligated to report the illegal police entry to the proper authorities. To the best of my knowledge, they did not.

I was not contacted by the Porter County judges; city, county, or state officials after the illegal police entry / after I sent this FAX.

Not one of the judges assisted me in rescuing Abbi and Bailey. My ex later had my dogs killed in April 2011.


















No comments:

Post a Comment