Thursday, October 7, 2010

10072010 - Portage police officers discussed my ex's hidden marital assets - Unlawful police entry: 10072010



Retired Sheriff Deputy John Schick Sr. drove by my home during the unlawful police entry. He turned on his police scanner and overheard the Portage police officers discussing a large sum of funds my ex had on him that day over their police radios.

"More money than I have ever seen..." one officer commented over his police radio.

"I can't believe he has that much money..." another officer responded over the police radio.

The officers knew my ex was in contempt of the September order to pay me my property settlement, yet they told me they were told not to enforce the order. I was unable to move out of the marital home because my ex was not in compliance with that order.

Another Portage officer later confirmed to me that my ex had more than enough funds on him at the unlawful police entry to pay me my entire property settlement of $110,000. "They thought he was an asshole because he wouldn't pay you...It [the unlawful police entry] got out of hand..."


Who the heck goes to an unlawful police entry with  more than $110,000 in funds...And, brags about it to the police? Where did the funds come from...And what happened to it?







These were apparently marital funds that my ex had hidden during the divorce as these funds were not disclosed in his financial declaration forms:



According to Porter County Rule 2100 / on the financial declaration forms that my ex signed, I am entitled to at least 60% of those hiddens funds....And possibly 100% of those funds.


Did my ex's attorney Jeffrey Shaw know about these funds? Did Magistrate Johnson know about them?



If my ex had the funds on him the day of the unlawful police entry, then why wasn't he made to abide by the September order to immediately pay me my settlement? Why force me to endure an unlawful police entry? Why put me out on the street with nothing? Why turn my precious dogs over to my abusive ex? 























No comments:

Post a Comment